Annual Membership Fees are: Individual $60, Family $90, Fleming College student $30. Haliburton High School students may join for free (students send email to membership chair).
Payment can be: eTransfer (to firstname.lastname@example.org), cheque (payable to ‘Haliburton Highlands Camera Club’) or cash.
You will receive confirmation by email in a day or two!
Membership is required before you can attend HHCC Outings and Workshops or participate in Competitions. Guests may attend two meetings before being required to become a member. Please register with the Membership Chairperson upon arrival.
For more information, please use the Contact Form
New members are invited to take an active role in the club. Some suggestions include:
- join the group on Outings and Workshops;
- ask the person next to you a question about how to solve a technical problem;
- arrive early and help with setup (tables, chairs, etc.) or stay after the meeting to lend a hand.
- @ Henry’s – receive preferred pricing on select photo, video & digital gear (must show Membership card and Henry’s card)
- @ Vistek – receive Vistek VIP pricing (must show Membership card and Vistek VIP card)