Frequently Asked Questions
Hopefully this page helps to answer some of the more common questions.
If you have any other questions/suggestions for this page, please send them to email@example.com
- How do I enter a club competition?
Members Only > Competition Entry Forms
- How do I prepare and size my images for entry to a club competition?
Specific instructions on how to size your images can be found under Competitions > Competition Rules, Procedures & Guidelines
- What is the difference between the Assigned and Pictorial Categories?
highlandscameraclub.ca -> Competitions > About Competitions
- Where can I see the results of a competition?
For the winning images, look on the Welcome page or Galleries > Competition Winners.
To see all images from the current year, you need to be logged in. Then go to Members Only –> Competition Results.
- Are there any general rules about image content in competitions?
As a club, we have decided that we will not have nudes in any competition or presentation.
- What other competitions can I enter?
highlandscameraclub.ca -> External Resource Links
- When I log in, I still can’t see the “Members Only” menu and other private areas. – Try reloading the page. Your browser may not be refreshing it automatically.
- Some images do not display. — If you are running an ad blocker, try disabling it, at least for www.highlandscameraclub.ca