Frequently Asked Questions
Hopefully this page helps to answer some of the more common questions.
If you have any other questions/suggestions for this page, please send them to email@example.com
- How do I enter a club competition?
highlandscameraclub.ca -> Competitions
- How do I prepare and size my images for entry to a club competition?
Specific instructions on how to size your images with your particular software are provided on News – Resources > Tips & Tricks > Preparing Images for Upload to Our Website.
- What is the difference between the Assigned and Pictorial Categories?
highlandscameraclub.ca -> About Competitions
- Where can I see the results of a competition?
For the winning images, look on the Splash page or Gallery page.
To see all images from the current year, you need to be logged in. Then go to
Members Only –> Competition Results.
- Are there any general rules about image content in competitions?
As a club, we have decided that we will not have nudes in any competition or presentation.
- What other competitions can I enter?
highlandscameraclub.ca -> External Resource Links
- When I log in, I still can’t see the “Members Only” menu and other private areas. – Try reloading the page. Your browser may not be refreshing it automatically.
- Some images do not display. — If you are running an ad blocker, try disabling it, at least for www.highlandscameraclub.ca